Overheard at TöK #1
At TöK Communications we’re a very serious agency. We work hard, we do our best for our clients and we always try to be ahead of what’s new in the PR business.
But sometimes our brain is off and during those moments you can hear some pretty funny things in the office such as…
Poor musical culture!
– Eric : OMG I love that song!
– Scot : Yeah me too, I heard it in the new Guardians of the galaxy movie…
– Scot : Oh my god I’m so old, you know who sings that song right?
– Eric : Humm no…
– Scot : It’s George Harrison… you know who George Harrison right?
– Eric : Hum yeah, well, no I’m not sure.
– Scot : He was one of The Beatles !… ok ya forget it!
Scot and Eric having a conversation about the poor musical culture Eric has.
When Eric is hungry…
– Eric : I’m so hungry I didn’t eat lunch.
– Scot : Here eat this protein bar.
– Eric : UGH it’s too hard!
– Scot : Said no one ever (insert eye roll emoji here)
– Eric : I just want some Chinese food.
Chinese food is the main base of Eric’s diet.
Party at the office!
Samantha, our coordinator watching Scot eating peanuts, the bag says ‘’Celebration mix’’
– Sam : What are your nuts ‘’celebrating’’?
– Scot : There’s M&m’s in the bag!
– Sam : Oh and of course M&M’s is a reason to celebrate! (insert eye roll emoji here)
Clearly the meaning of celebration is not the same for everyone at the office.
Not an intern anymore…
Scot and Sam are laughing.
Eric : Scot stop interrupting Sam, she’s not an intern anymore we’re paying her now.
Scot stops laughing: Work bitch.
We treat our employes very well and Sam loves her job.
Be the first to leave your impression